Find NACSO Members
Check A Company's Record:
Click on the map below to find a NACSO member in your area:
Before a company is approved by the National Association of Credit Services Organizations, it must meet the following requirements:
- Provide information and background on company and its officers.
- Not have multiple unexplained complaints through miscellaneous resources.
- Adhere to guidelines set forth by appropriate governing agencies.
- Adhere to guidelines set forth by appropriate governing agencies.Adhere to guidelines set forth by appropriate governing agencies.
- Not use any deceptive advertising or make false claims.
- Not have any current legal or government actions against them that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the standards and principles of the NACSO. NACSO can rescind membership to an existing member if it proves they are not acting within the scope of NACSO "Standards of Excellence".
- Have complete and conformed integrity and support the standards and principles of NACSO.
- Not engage in any activity that would compromise status with NACSO.
- Provide adequate client support options, including support phone numbers and/or email addresses.
- Been in business for at least six months. Businesses under six months can qualify for a provisional membership.